At The Growing Stage, our five-production Main Stage Season is the hallmark of our programming. We carefully craft a slate of time-honored classics and new, original works that appeal to a diverse audience of children and families.
Each of our Main Stage productions is available for sponsorship by corporations and businesses. This funding opportunity provides great corporate visibility in the community and helps to underwrite the costs associated with mounting a Main Stage production (approximately $25,000-$30,000 for a musical and $19,000-$22,000 for a drama)
The Growing Stage is grateful to our corporate sponsors, and we proudly recognize their contributions as follows:
$2,500 single-production sponsorship:
- Your company name/logo on a postcard mailed to 9,000 households throughout northern New Jersey
- Your company name/logo in e-mail blasts to 4,000+ patrons (up to three blasts per production)
- Your company name/logo featured prominently on the playbill insert for the production
- Your sponsorship noted in all media and newspaper press releases and advertising
- A live link to your business website from our website (www.growingstage.com) for one year
- Your company name in lights on the Palace Theatre marquee for the run of the show
- Your company name/logo on lobby signs for the run of the show
- You may provide appropriate informational materials for our patron information table
$5,000 single-production sponsorship – all benefits noted above PLUS:
- 25 complimentary tickets to the production for guests, associates or another 501-c-3 organization of your choosing
- Projected logo in the theatre prior to performances
- Opportunity to entertain clients at an opening-night reception on our balcony (catering costs apply)
- Plus added producer recognition for the World Premiere of THE BOX OF STORIES the 2016 Laurie Award – winning work!
We can also design a unique package that fits your company’s needs.
If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact Executive Director, Steve Fredericks at (973) 347-4946 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org