At The Growing Stage, our four-production Main Stage Season is the hallmark of our programming. We carefully craft a slate of time-honored classics and new, original works that appeal to a diverse audience of children and families.
Each of our Main Stage productions is available for sponsorship by corporations and businesses. This funding opportunity provides great corporate visibility in the community and helps to underwrite the costs associated with mounting a Main Stage production (approximately $25,000-$30,000 for a musical and $19,000-$22,000 for a drama).
One Main Stage productions remains for 2012-13, and it’s available for sponsorship:
- Pinkalicious (musical) – April 12-May 12
We are grateful to our corporate sponsors and proudly recognize their contributions as follows:
At the $2,500 level, your sponsorship is recognized:
- on postcards mailed to 8,000 households
- in e-mail blasts to 3,000 patrons
- in the playbill
- in all media and newspaper press releases and advertising
- on our website and social media outlets
- on 4×5-foot posters and on our brightly lit marquee in front of the theatre
- on lobby signage
- on appropriate educational materials that you may provide for our information table
At the $5,000 level, your sponsorship is recognized as noted above PLUS:
- 50 tickets for the production will be donated in your name to the non-profit group(s) of your choice
For additional information, please contact development director Joanne Miceli at (973) 347-4946 or e-mail email@example.com.