Please read these instructions before purchasing tickets:
- You must select a date of performance BEFORE selecting number of tickets.
- Performances are Fridays at 7:30pm; Saturdays and Sundays at 4:00PM.
- All tickets are GENERAL ADMISSION. No RESERVE SEATING is available.
- Once you submit your ticket form, we will receive it at the theater and MANUALLY process it. You credit card is not charged automatically. An e-mail confirmation will be manually sent out after we charge your credit card. All tickets will be held for pick up at the Box Office on the performance day. You may have tickets mailed by paying a $3 mailing and handling charge.Tickets will not be mailed within 7 days of the performance.
- Note that on Fridays, “Everyone is a child”. All tickets are $15. Saturday and Sunday prices are $20 Adult/$15 Child/$15 Senior. Tickets for all Studio Performance Series are $12.
STUDIO SERIES: The Canterbury Tales (All tickets: $12)
Note: Canterbury Tales Opening Weekend (Jan30-Feb 1): There are plenty of tickets available. Tickets may be purchased at the door 45 minutes prior to performance time.