The Growing Stage – The Children’s Theatre of New Jersey strives to follow our mission of providing just not a moment, but a lasting memory for the entire family. By accomplishing that, we are committed to creating an environment that is accessible by all.
Below you will find various programs that we provide to enchance your theatre-going experience. If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact our Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (973) 347-4946.
Our Facility – The Historic Palace Theatre
- The Lobby and Theatre Space are both street level and there are no level changes required for access.
- Two public restrooms off the lobby each with an accessible stall.
- Our seating consist of 225 folding chairs on one entire level. There is a slight rake to the floor.
- No limits to the number of patrons with wheelchairs.
- Click HERE for a Virtual Tour of our facility.
- The Historic Palace Theatre is a multi level facility with 3 floors accessibly by our elevator which is fully ADA compliant.
- Braille Signage is available throughout the building whereever public signs are posted.
- Wheelchair Seating is available for ALL performances. Please notify a Box office attendant upon arrival for seating.
- Large Print are available at ALL performances. Please notify the Box Office 24 hours in advance for a
- Assisted Listening Devices are available at ALL performances. Please notify the Box Office upon arrival to request a listening device.
Other Services (Available on a per show basis)
Please contact the Box Office to see which of these services will be available during our 2016 – 2017 Season.
- Sign-Intrepreted Performances are available for patrons who are deaf and read American Sign Language.
- Audio Described Performances are available for patrons with visual impairments to hear a live description of the action on stage.
- Sensory Friendly Performances – COMING SOON!
For further information about our services or to speak with our ADA Coordinator, contact The Growing Stage at (973) 347-4946 or e-mail email@example.com